Sign in to follow this  
ID

WaveMaster II

Karma Ghost    0
Apparently people aren't seeing the same humour that I am with the 'high quality Hi-Fi equipment foot stands'. They're just round rubber pads; you can get rubber pads anywhere!

But for the most part, they are comparable to 'high quality Hi-Fi equipment foot stands'.

ID    0

Sure, why not. I suppose the power and reset buttons are comparable to high quality Hi-Fi buttons as well. Mind you, those should be much harder to find in a store than simple rubber pads...

Karma Ghost    0
Sure, why not. I suppose the power and reset buttons are comparable to high quality Hi-Fi buttons as well. Mind you, those should be much harder to find in a store than simple rubber pads...

Well, a lot of cases I've used with rubber pads are just stuck on there. These are rubber with metal accents. For that matter, they are also screwed on. I agree that it is a rather minor detail, but it is that sort of attention to detail that puts a case like this in a class above its cheaper competitors.

But as a cynicist, my theory is that CM's marketing department put it there just so they could have a point in the lower left corner of the paper. The left still looks bare in comparison. Then again, that's just me.