Sign in to follow this  
ID

WaveMaster II

sorjorla    0

Yeah, we debut this case along with other new products in CES.

It should be available sometime in April/May. I cannot tell the exact time yet. :oops: We are arranging some product reviews at different medias, hopefully some can be published in early Apil. Please stay tune. :wink:

bobt    0

It should be available sometime in April/May. I cannot tell the exact time yet. :oops: We are arranging some product reviews at different medias, hopefully some can be published in early Apil. Please stay tune. :wink:

I noticed a slight difference in size from the original Wavemaster but will any of the parts be interchangeable?

Like the removeable tray or the front assembly which appears like it might solve the problem that others are having because the original design consisted of ~200 small holes and absolutely no air flow?

ID    0

I noticed a slight difference in size from the original Wavemaster but will any of the parts be interchangeable?

Like the removeable tray or the front assembly which appears like it might solve the problem that others are having because the original design consisted of ~200 small holes and absolutely no air flow?

I might be jumping the gun on this one, but I'm thinking that the answer is most likely no. The two cases have different dimensions all around and the internal layout of the new WaveMaster is completely different from the old. It looks like CM is building mostly from scratch... the layout doesn't have much in common with any of CMs other cases, aside from the tool-less design and the side mounted HDD cage.

According to the Product Sheet, it even comes equipped with "high quality Hi-Fi equipment foot stands." Watch out people... :shock:

I still wish CM would update the original WaveMaster. It's a wicked looking case but inside it needs a serious facelift.

Infinity    0
According to the Product Sheet, it even comes equipped with "high quality Hi-Fi equipment foot stands." Watch out people... :shock:
So does the original wavemaster :P

ID    0
So does the original wavemaster :P

Really?? I hadn't noticed! :lol:

ID    0

Apparently people aren't seeing the same humour that I am with the 'high quality Hi-Fi equipment foot stands'. They're just round rubber pads; you can get rubber pads anywhere!