Sign in to follow this  
kfc

Stacker 830 = No Crossflow Fan? Stacker = Nothing but a RMA?

kfc    0

Is this true? If so why?

I don’t really care for the 810; the dual 120s in the rear attract me. But the quality of the front bay covers for the 810/820, 830s lack for a cross flow fan and the problems a lot of people are having the Stacker series makes me want to hold off for the next stacker or to get another case altogether.

hokahoka    0

The 830 comes with some connectors for a cross flow fan and in the manual there is a HOWTO for it. Maybe its not available or you are wrong?

signed,

4x 120mm on the sidepanel 830 owner

kfc    0

I was just asking because another user on another forum brought it up "i think" and when I checked out the coolermaster website there was no mention of it.

[Saviour]    0

The Crossflow fan is not included with the Stacker 830, but it's possible to buy this one later and add it in the sidepanel, there are holes in there specifically made for the CFF.

I'm also confuse by the thread title and post.

But to sum it up, the stacker and stacker 830 do support cross flow fan. For the stacker, you could mount it on the MB tray. The stacker 830, you could mount it on the fan bracket.

You could see the compatibility chart here:

c8805fbefc8972eaee8d099955046364.jpg