Sign in to follow this  
Brok3n

Need some feedback.

Saiyan_Trb    0

you will find reviews if you follow the link that Brook3n has posted.

The reviews are the links on the LHS of the page bout half way down.

Mr. Miyagi    2

It look to be a promising PSU. I'm waiting for the Real Power. You shouldn't have any problems with installing it.

It look to be a promising PSU. I'm waiting for the Real Power. You shouldn't have any problems with installing it.
You won't regret the wait Mr. Miyagi. We have perfected this in every possible ways. We cleaned up all the bugs therefore this will be a good to go once it's taken out of the box.

Karma Ghost    0

I really think that would be a nice feature because it would reduce cable clutter... but it is ultimately a useless feature IMO. I like the design and how it looks.. but I don't know how reliable the brand is and what not.

I would guess that the clearance would be okay on the Wavemaster.. but I am not certain. Why not buy the Wavemaster and do some measurements, then check back with that PSU?

Mr. Miyagi    2

My only gripe about the X-Connect is the connection of the cables. They look like they could come loose easily, it's not a stable connection.

BroChaos    0

hey, the x-connect is pretty good. i've met with their rep several times. the reviews are all good. under extreme conditions, the lines are rock stable, performaning on par or better than any antec. the finish is perfect. the cables are top notch. they really shouldn't come loose that easy, it's not a complaint i've heard of.

to me, this is the best PSU out there right now, especially if you care about cable organization. i should be getting my sample unit soon, i'll let you guys know.

i really wanna put a blue xconnect in a blue wavemaster.

Brok3n    0

I got my x-connect in today, it installed just fine in my wavemaster and all the rails are rock stable even under heavy use, better readings than my old antec true power believe it or not. You wouldn't believe how much space this PSU saves you. Also - all the cables connect just fine, no chance of them coming loose.