Sign in to follow this  
fragworld

wavemaster2

Mr. Miyagi    2

I can't wait to see these cases. I love my Centurion 5 :P, but 6? Holy shinkes! I'm building my uncle a computer and I used the Wavemaster. It should be awesome.

Brok3n    0

oh great, Wavemaster2...looks like it's time to start saving up. My friend has the Centurion 5 and I love it so I can only imagine what you guys have up your sleeve for the 6. Coolermaster's latest products always make me more excited than other campanies because it's something NEW to look at, a NEW design, not something iv'e seen somewhere else just redone.

Wacft    0

me and sha are like identical brothers on this forum now, lol. i was reading his post thinking it was me and was like " i didnt type this", lol.

shah120    0

hahahaha

both black and white.

One of use should invert the avator. I tried but I dont know how to select all layers and inverting them all. There is no way I am going through all 800+ frames l :D

Terwin    0

Hi, this is my first post, but I thought I would give some suggestions. I have recently purchased a Wave Master and ran into a few issues. The heads on the hex-screws when removing the front of the case strip way too easily when removed. If at all possable could you do away with the hex-screws and favor of all philips-head screws?

I would also like to suggest an alunimum mesh front bay door accessory. I do like the current bay door, but it limits me in what I can put in those bays that might require airflow. I don't want to simply remove the door because that drasticly changes the lines and look of the front. I'd prefer an alunimun mesh optional accessory version of it. I'd like to put an Aquagate cooler in 2 of those bays but I don't think it would get sufficient airflow as is.

I would also change the bay configuration to all 5.25 bays and add a few adaptors for 3.5 drives in the case instead of all those current 3.5 bays in the bottom. This would allow for 120mm fans in the front if someone wanted to put them in. I also wouldn't mind a adding a second 80mm fan on the back of the case on the tray to have 2 instead of the current 1. That would add a lot more fan and water cooling radiator options.

The Wave Master is a very ellegant and clean looking case, but some of the design decisions have limited my options and I'll have to end up modding my case because of it. Hopefully some of these issues might be reviewed for eventual encorporation into a Wave Master 2 or 3 case design.

220VX    0
Couple months is correct. Once i get samples in, give it a month for it to be released to the public. If you see images of me showing off the case, a month from then will be the release date.

Wow, I didn't even realize it's that long ago already (August 2004) that we were talking about the Wave Master 2. So what's the hold up Bryant?