Sign in to follow this  
fragworld

wavemaster2

fragworld    0

Hi

I've seen a few mentions in the forums to a wavemaster2, how far off would this be? Just about to purchase a new case and knowing my past record I'd buy a wavemaster tomorrow only for the new one to be available shortly after.

Any rumours?

thanks Matt

shah120    0

As far as i know, it should be a few months. Correct me if I am wrong. It is suppose to have nice features with 120mm fans. I would wait. At least that's what I am doing right now.

BroChaos    0

it will probably be a while too, i'd guess. nothing wrong with the wavemaster1, unless you have problems with 90mm fans, or need TONS of airflow.

Couple months is correct. Once i get samples in, give it a month for it to be released to the public. If you see images of me showing off the case, a month from then will be the release date.

ajfaull    1

Any hints on what the Wave Master II will have that the Wave Master I doesn't? I'm not looking for specifics, just general info (i.e. more airflow, more 5.25 bays ect.)

I can't really give you any specific details on it. We wouldn't want anyone to copy our plan now right? All i know is it will houses a bunch of 12cm fans.

fragworld    0

Cool thanks for the reply's

Might as well wait I suppose and see what coolermaster have up their sleeves - probably be another year for the uk though :D

220VX    0

Will it be an all aluminum case or half steel? It's been a while since Cooler Master has a new all aluminum case!