Sign in to follow this  
NV-man

My Cooler Master collection is growing MUAHAHA!!!!!!!

NV-man    0

So currently I have the

ATC 210 VX2 with the CM logo window

ATC 220 AX1 with square window, and the

ATC 710 SX2 with a side panel window from an antec plusview

ATC 110 is on its way!

Now you may say I have issues and you'r probably right, but damn I love these cases! :D Come to think of it, 90% of the cases I own are all Cooler Masters.

PS: I love the new Centurion 534 it has the simple and elegant look of older line of CM cases, good job!

lozza    1

TTIUWP

Lets see them all! Please!

(my little collection:

Mint in box 201c-SX1

Mint in box 111c-SX1

In use 201b-SX1

has been used 201b-SXK (silver widow)

has been used 111b-SX2

Spare parts 201c-SX1)

NV-man    0

Ooooooh you have the 111C anyway you'd part with it? Yea once my 110 gets here I'll post some pics, now I just got to get some actual computer parts to put in these cases :lol:

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

i have an atc 200v2 and a black widow (brand spanking new) i was going to buy a 110 (i think that was the one with the door) off the extreme promethia members market it had been anodised green man that woulda been cool.

lozza    1
Ooooooh you have the 111C anyway you'd part with it? Yea once my 110 gets here I'll post some pics, now I just got to get some actual computer parts to put in these cases :lol:

I would part with it for the right price, but as i'm in the UK and your in the US it would be pretty costly for shipping i expect.

I'm hoping to pick up a 200 at some point as well - make a nice little family lol

NV-man    0

SmoothCreations rocks!! My CM ATC 110 will be a two-tone paint job, black chassis, front bezel will be silver, all high gloss for 300 shipped. Not bad it'll be painted in the same fashion as Falcon NW painted their ATC 110 (smoothcreations actually paints those for 'em) except it'll be in silver and black! it's gonna look sick!

lozza    1

Thread revival, as i've added to my little collection quite significantly:

Here you go heres my little lot, though i need to make some space soon :eek:

cm0001xq5.jpg

Bottom Row Left to Right:

201b-SX1 - Currently holding my Rig Champagne sides/top anodised silver front

201c-SX1 - Mint (New & Never used) Champagne sides/top anodised silver front

201b-SXK - Some people say this is a "silver widow" not sure if there is such a thing All Anodised silver

200c-CX1 - very rare first revision with champagne sides and anodised gold front panel, Top drive blank has been modded (not by me) for a pioneer slot drive.

200c-MX2 - the more popular ATC 200 case. Dark grey texture painted sides/top, anodised silver front with anosides black surround for the drive bays.

111b-SX2 - Lovingly restored by me. All anodised silver.

Top Row left to right:

201c-SX1 - Spares parts case, Will maybe have a go at modding it one day. Champagne sides/top anodised silver front

Praetorian - All anodised silver, I only got this for the front firewire/USB/Audio ports which are now in my 201 rig (must move on soon)

210c-DX1 - Mint (New & never used) All anodised silver with a Black perspex door, pretty rare in this colour too.

111c-SX1 - Mint (New & never used) All anodised silver

Will have a ATC 500-SX1 shortly as well which will be brand new.

And for my sins..... Lastly my little Lian Li PC402a, All anodised silver, there would have originally been a perspex door on this case but it has been chopped off, mod not done by me but i definately think it looks better without a door. Cases houses my mini ITX epia system - would like to maybe replace it with a ATCS-tek slim case if i can ever get my hands on one, failing that maybe the ATC630-S21

Phuncz    0

You're missing something :P

978557148.jpg

Coolermaster ATC-310

I'm going to sell it soon, but I only want it to go to a real CM lover. It is not standard anymore, I had the sidepanels extruded for a plexiglas Coolermaster logo:

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

It will glow up with UV CCFL's that can be placed on the sides, it has been designed that they can be placed inside the case and let the light out from the sides. But I haven't gotten to it yet, I got another case that needed modding (seriously).

But I'd like to know if you would be interested.

Very nice collections... I envy all of you... I only have the old Stacker 810 Silver and the new Stacker 830 also silver... But that ATCs was a great tower at the time...