Sign in to follow this  
sorjorla

Survey: Your next power supply purchase (Blue Ice Giveaway!)

What is the most important criteria when you decide to buy the next power supply?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most important criteria when you decide to buy the next power supply?

• Wattage
    • MTBF (Mean Time Before Failure)
    • Price
    • Appearance
    • Efficiency

ID    0
I've won all my contests based just on the fact that I kiss :), I'm convinced of it.

I didn't think you'd admit to that... :P:lol:

Hey that's an abuse of moderator power and you know it! It's kick not kiss dammit.

At least I took time in my interior Christmas decorating. You just put a santa hat on a watermellon! :D

Karma Ghost    0

Not an abuse of my moderator powers... I just editted the quote! :D

And, as the Bible says, may he who never decorated a watermelon cast the first stone.

ID    0
Can we expect some new psu's from CM now?
Yes some new PSU are on the horizon...

hmm this can get interesting :twisted:

Don't get too excited. If CM is just conducting marketing research right now (I assume that's what this thread is about), a new product could still be a little ways off. But like you said, it should be interesting to see what CM does with our input! :)

sorjorla    0
domoMKIV , I still haven't heard from you yet. Please send your shipping address to cmcontest@gmail.com by tomorrow, 24th, 12p.m.PST

If we don't hear from you by then, I'll have to pick another winner to replace you~ :twisted:

What happened to you domoMKIV? It's passed 12pm and I still haven't received your shipping info. I'm sorry to tell you that we have to pick another winner. :(

Wacft, you are the winner of this Blue Ice now. Please email your shipping address to cmcontest@gmail.com by 26th, 12p.m. I'll get the Blue Ice sent to you on the 26th afternoon. :wink: