Sign in to follow this  
notoriousbigs

Stacker 830 now available

ITZREAL123    0

I waited what seemed forever and my CM Stacker 830 just came in today. The case is fantastic looking and was worth the wait. Having used a CM Stacker STC-T01 for the last 6 months, I am even more impressed now than ever with Cooler Master craftmenship. Although the price is high here in the states ($290 US), it is worth every penny. :D

Vamuda    0

CM is making publicity for the 830 on their website with slogals like " Luxurious Reward for our Prestigious Stacker 830 owners" :roll: Even further they'll tell you "The earlier you participate, the bigger chance you get! What are you waiting for?" :roll: I AM WAITING FOR THIS CASE TO BE AVAILABLE IN SOUTH AFRICA, that is what I'm waiting for! :evil: How can we ever participate in this "Premium Lucky Draw" when the case is not available for everyone? Is this fair then :?:

osy    0

Still waiting as well. Have you noticed the lack of replys from anyone from Coolermaster! :twisted: