Sign in to follow this  
maddog2050

Praetorian (PAC-T01) Front IO Panel

maddog2050    0

Hi,

Does any one know where I can get a replacement front IO panel assembly (USB, fire wire etc) for a Praetorian (PAC-T01) case as my little nephew fell over and knocked a memory stick that was in one of the USB ports and broke both of the USB ports.

Many thanks in advance.

Adam

warmonger    0

yeah, needed the power switch assembly for mine and they sent it out. hmmm...wonder if they send me black front, sides, top and bottom panels to go on the frame so mine'll match my black LCD i got recently. oh ,and a black cover fot the aerogate3 :D

lozza    1

I would like to get a replacement IO panel assembly for my case.

I have a CM201 which has just 2 usb ports and i would like put the praetorian assembly which has usb and firewire.

Does any one know if it will fit in my CM201 and where i can get it also

I contacted cooler master via the email notoriousbigs posted above but got the following unhelpful reply:

You can check our main website.

http://www.coolermaster.com

Happy Holidays!

warmonger    0

well, found a review for going back to 2k1 and it appears the USB from the PAC-T01 might fit a 201. the screw arrangement might be a bit diff too.

pic at lower right of page: http://arstechnica.com/reviews/01q3/coo ... 201-1.html

edit: just read it and the reviewer takes CM to task on a coupla thing, wich CM seems to have adopted. one was mobo standoffs by not using plastic clip on type and the othyer being a mounting bracket for a PSU. a coupla other things that could have been done when the 201, it seems, was rebadged as a PAC-T01, was add drive rails and a removable 3.5" drive cage. if those had been added, i'd rate the Praetorian a perfect 10. since these 2 cases are so similar, i'd have to pretty much agree with the reviewer. having said that, i'm still all the more torn with getting a 2nd PAC-T01, in black, or one from another company, tho i'm kinda leaning toward another T01. be kinda nice too if a windowed side panel were standard rather than at an additional cost.