Sign in to follow this  
wayne

POOR QUALITY COOLERMASTER COOLDRIVE LITE!!!

wayne    0

I have purchased a CoolerMaster CoolDrive Lite for a Christmas gift for myself. It took quite some time to receive my order and I was quite excited when it finally came.

I was so upset upon opening it when I found that the front clear bezal was scratched in the top left hand corner (next to the logo) and cracked in the right hand bottom corner. I am quite frustrated at CM and can't help but wonder if they even inspected the product before packing it.

Is there any way that CM will send me a new bezel?

Can the bezal just be removed to leave the black background? Can the screws be removed and tightened back down with no clear plastic?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

ID    0

That's pretty crappy. See if you can get an RMA through the CM website.

wayne    0

I have sent an email to CoolMaster Customer support. I hope that they reply in a timely fashion.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron
I have sent an email to CoolMaster Customer support. I hope that they reply in a timely fashion.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron
Shouldn't you email or RMA with the company you bought it from since it was their or the courier's fault?

more than likely came from coolermaster broken already, but i would definatly email the company you bought it from.

wayne    0

It seems afer reading some other postings that many people are having problems getting satisfaction from CoolerMaster once they find that they have a problem. I suppose that I will be having the same luck as I have received no answer to my email (not even an automated reply).

If I do not get any resolution I will take a loss and mount the HD without the CoolDrive Lite and never purchase another CoolMaster product again...........

We don't have an automatic email system if you send it direct to our email addresses. However, if you use the website, it will have an automatic email system.

Also, we've been closed for the holiday since Friday up until today. Sorry for your trouble but i think we could RMA the top panel for you or the whole piece. Please be patience and your email will be answer. We're going through thousands of email today.

wayne    0

After waiting about a month (and paying $5.00 US for shipping and sendind 12 e-mails) I finally received a replacement clear bezel for my CoolerMaster Cool Drive Lite!!

It was used and more scratched up than my orginal bezel.

I give up!

I am going to spray paint the clear bezel black and cover up the CM logo.

zeeezzzzz

now that service - CoolerMaster style.