Sign in to follow this  
ninuhadida

some pics from the latest modding work i've done :)

ID    0

I love those orange painted fans. I always did. It makes this case stand out from all the rest. Looking good ninu.

You just reminded me, I've got a few updates for the Terminator case that I should be showing off soon as well. :wink:

ninuhadida    0

thanks guys :wink: yeah i like the fans too.. easiest way to light them up no leds, just simple black fans spray the fan and some uv light, and we're ready to go :D i might get my sis tripod soon, so i'll take pics with the flash off to see the actual orange stuff, since my hand isn't very stable all you get is blurry pics hehe.

y0ngcheng    0
thanks guys :wink: yeah i like the fans too.. easiest way to light them up no leds, just simple black fans spray the fan and some uv light, and we're ready to go :D i might get my sis tripod soon, so i'll take pics with the flash off to see the actual orange stuff, since my hand isn't very stable all you get is blurry pics hehe.

cool cool, can't wait to see your new photos. :P

knud    129

Did you use UVpaint ninu?

I'm going to paint some more, that vga cooler backplate is my next "victem" :twisted:

And ninu, your case is now much better then a few weeks back, with that vantec fan card and case fan cooling your 6600 vga card!

:lol:

ninuhadida    0

not exactly - i went to my local hardware shop and asked for a can of flourescent orange.. and well it's uv reactive. lol yeah and remeber the fan on the back of the vga? :lol:

knud    129

Oeh, yeah, that was hidious! :lol:

Cool that the paint was uv reactive.

Your new cooler is a lot better now! And better looking! :)

-_JonA_-    0

i would see the LED's ... but can't download the movie... :-(...

I'm not good at electricity, but I also want to light up the buttom of my case... like some Neon, on a Tuned car :-D...

Amodedude1    0
i would see the LED's ... but can't download the movie... :-(...

I'm not good at electricity, but I also want to light up the buttom of my case... like some Neon, on a Tuned car :-D...

Just buy a CCFL and snap it in. Done. You don't have to be good at "elecricity" LOL You could also get case feet that light up.

ID    0

Lights don't tune a car, but they do turn it into a ricer... :wink: