Sign in to follow this  
Vamuda

Which Stacker is the best

rijko    0

and 1 more vote for the original Stacker. Version2, that is.

how about moving the power/reset button and LEDs to the top panel ?

This case is begging to be maxed out - and the top panel as it is, requires modding before the 4th 4-in-3 will fit.

I think putting the power- and reset button and LEDs into the top panel would look even better than the current design..

seether    0

I really liked the 830, was following it for months, but now that there are many photos of it, looks like it has missed the point of stacking, you know its a stacker for its plenty of drive bays, and I love how those stackers look when they have at least 5 or 6 bays occupied.

The 830 has a door, errrr, its not that i dislike doors, but why would you want a door to hide all your drives you have been stacking. I know you can remove the door, but it wont look that good.

I guess im buying the STC-T01, because i know i wont move it that often. I think the 830 is the stacker you can take to lan parties, since it has the built-in holders and it's lighter.

So bassed on that, i would get the original one, of course with its corresponding window panel.

Johansson    0

The 810 has a small 'intrusion detection' switch on the sidepanel the STC-T01 does not offer.

My STC-T01 is equipped with this "intrusion detection" Bought it in December.

I would never think of buying another Stacker than the Original.

rijko    0
My STC-T01 is equipped with this "intrusion detection" Bought it in December.

Really ? okay i stand corrected. Thanks.

I did not know about a version with that switch.

Model 3 i suppose ?

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

mine doesnt have the intrusion detection, i had the crossflow but in actualy fact its a nightmare the amount of dust it draws in, for it to be effective it has to be rather loud, even on its quetest settign its still annoying.