Sign in to follow this  
rijko

CM Stacker 810 - my terrible experiences...

Coolerguy    0

Well CM always try their best effort to keep it's customer happy, because without the customers there's no CM. If any of you are really upset with any situation, you should pm them, and send emails, call whatever you need to do to get that attention. The e-mail and call volume at CM are large, they always try to keep everyone satisfy. CM is not a company to just sell a products and ignore the feed-backs of the customers.

ts_123    0

TS_123 wrote:

dharm,

I will help you out with the motherboard tray, but like this other customer did, you will have to drill out the rivets to install the motherboard tray. All I need from you will be your shipping address, if you can PM me with it or send an email to customersupport@coolermaster.com Thanks.

dharm wrote:

thanks for the help,

robby forwarded me to this guy Alan at cm usa, hes gonna fedex me a new tray asap

I shipped out the motherboard tray for the STC-T01 to this Dharm, I let him know he would have to drill and rivet the motherboard out of the 810 and do the same to get the STC tray into the case. So he told me he was willing to try that. I shipped it out to him and he did received it. We have been helping the customers out.

dharm    0

ts_123:

would have been cool if you guys sent me some instructions/screws like i asked for 5 times in the 10 email conversation about getting me a tray.

i was told i would be getting them by Allan, but i open up my box... no screws, no instructions.

also i was sent the mobo tray + the revision plate. Why put me through the hassle of installing the revision plate aswel.

now that i look at this tray... it is very easy to modify it to match the rc-810 tray (having 2x 120mm fans). It would be a hour work tops... changing the metal bracket to extend further and repositioning the 120mm fan to fit 2 of them

why couldnt coolermaster provide a solution like that?

why does the customer have to go through such a hassle to get what they payed for... if i dont modify the stc-01 tray, i was simply sold a $50 more expensive stc-01... that is not a solution.

1 year ago... i tried hard to get this crap resolved. Emailing customer support, emailing rma, messaging forum admin, calling coolermaster support, being transfered around, having CM tell me the pci-bracket fix is only for Europe...

i simply gave up, cause CM obviously had. Obvious that noone at coolermaster gave a DAMN! the compensation wouldnt have been canceled if you guys did.

maybe its different now, that CM actually has NA support.

I was quickly sent my mobo tray, and i thought CM customer support was pretty decent... untill i didnt find any instructions/hardware to put it all together.

currently, my motherboard sits outside my case, as I have got a dual-slot video card that doesnt fit at all properly in the pci slot...

so would be great if someone at CM atleast email me ASAP about instructions. I emailed 2 people about it in support, its been 2 days... no response

knud    129

Changing the mobo tray isn't that hard. Just unscrew the plate, replace it, and screw everything together.

Coolerguy    0
ts_123:

would have been cool if you guys sent me some instructions/screws like i asked for 5 times in the 10 email conversation about getting me a tray.

i was told i would be getting them by Allan, but i open up my box... no screws, no instructions.

also i was sent the mobo tray + the revision plate. Why put me through the hassle of installing the revision plate aswel.

now that i look at this tray... it is very easy to modify it to match the rc-810 tray (having 2x 120mm fans). It would be a hour work tops... changing the metal bracket to extend further and repositioning the 120mm fan to fit 2 of them

why couldnt coolermaster provide a solution like that?

why does the customer have to go through such a hassle to get what they payed for... if i dont modify the stc-01 tray, i was simply sold a $50 more expensive stc-01... that is not a solution.

1 year ago... i tried hard to get this crap resolved. Emailing customer support, emailing rma, messaging forum admin, calling coolermaster support, being transfered around, having CM tell me the pci-bracket fix is only for Europe...

i simply gave up, cause CM obviously had. Obvious that noone at coolermaster gave a DAMN! the compensation wouldnt have been canceled if you guys did.

maybe its different now, that CM actually has NA support.

I was quickly sent my mobo tray, and i thought CM customer support was pretty decent... untill i didnt find any instructions/hardware to put it all together.

currently, my motherboard sits outside my case, as I have got a dual-slot video card that doesnt fit at all properly in the pci slot...

so would be great if someone at CM atleast email me ASAP about instructions. I emailed 2 people about it in support, its been 2 days... no response

I believe Alan sent you an extra revision plate along with a reg. revision plate on the replacement mobo tray, just avoid any hassle you might have, it just an open option whether you choose to use it or not. And as far as screws on the mobo tray, I do believe it's a rivet design which you could cut the old rivets and use new rivets to re-assemble. And we're terribly sorry for any inconvenience we have caused. We'll try to resolve this issue the best way we can.

rijko    0
I talked to Robby today and he send you a pm!

I hope this was usefull for you?

Thanks, it was !

Robby answered me quickly - i hope things work out this time.

ts_123    0
I believe Alan sent you an extra revision plate along with a reg. revision plate on the replacement mobo tray, just avoid any hassle you might have, it just an open option whether you choose to use it or not. And as far as screws on the mobo tray, I do believe it's a rivet design which you could cut the old rivets and use new rivets to re-assemble. And we're terribly sorry for any inconvenience we have caused. We'll try to resolve this issue the best way we can.

Dharm,

That is correct, I did send you an extra revision plate with the motherboard tray. I did that only because I didnt want to find out later that the reg. revision plate that was already installed onto the motherboard tray didn't work. If that would have been the case I would have had to ship out the new revision plate and that would have only been more of a delay. I will be more than happy to send you the screws, but they will be of no use because like I had said before in one of the emails I sent you the 810 motherboard tray is revited onto the case. You would have to drill out the 810 motherboard tray and install the STC motherboard tray I sent you by using rivets, not screws. As for the instructions, we have none on how to remove the 810 motherboard tray. This is not because we dont know how to do it, its because the customer shouldn't have to and this case is not designed for a removable motherboard tray. I let you know in the begining to return the case to the vendor you purchased it from in exchange for the one you have now so you wouldn't go through the trouble of drilling out one tray and installing the other. The vendor you purchased the case from would've contacted us to authourize the exchange and then they would RMA the case to us. You told me to ship the motherboard tray out to you, so I did. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have gone through and I hope we get this issue resolved soon.

rijko    0

Hi all,

since i started this thread, i thought i would let you all know how it worked out...

I have used capitals to complain ; so i think i can use them now :wink:

COOLERMASTER made me a VERY NICE OFFER !

I accepted this offer happily.

As far as i am concerned, a few things have been accomplished :

1. CM made good on a promise.

2. CM compensated me for problems with one of their products.

Again, a very nice gesture was made ; better than i expected or had hoped for.

3. My trust in CM has been restored fully by this.

I wish to express my thanks to Robby who made this possible ; and ofcourse to all people involved in this.

Thank you CoolerMaster for turning this bad feeling into a good experience !!

Best regards,

Rijk

knud    129

Good to hear that your fate in CM is back :D

And from what I know about Robby, he did you a good proposal, I must say! 8)