Sign in to follow this  
hcour

Cav 3 Part - What is this piece of plastic?

hcour    0

I've just bought a Cavalier-3. There is a part included that is not mentioned in the manual, a small square piece of plastic. One side is flat and has a peel-off sticky surface, the other side has a raised "X". What is this?

Thank you,

Harold

hcour    0

Hi. I don't have a digital camera, but I'll have access to one in a few days, so if I don't get a reply I'll post a photo.

It has been suggested in another forum that this may supposed to be stuck to the bottom of the chassis, under the motherboard where the processor is.

Thanks,

Harold

kruimeldief    0

i think its just to do some cable management, u also get one cable tie and with this u can arrange the cables that came from ur powersupply and fix them to the top of the case.

hcour    0

Yeah that's it, thanks.

Just one other question: There is a power connector bundled w/the other wires coming from the bottom front of the case. What is this for? (I'm not referring to the 2 fan power connectors.) Is it for the front LED's?

Thanks,

Harold

kruimeldief    0

I noticed that powerconnector too, dont think there is anything in the manual about it. Anyway, Infinity is right about that one since i have also just hided in behind the sidepanel so it does not get in the way ever.