Sign in to follow this  
Kil4Thril

How long does an RMA usually take?

Kil4Thril    0

I've been 7 weeks without a product, and nearly 2 weeks with no correspondance from K Voong. Is this normal practice by CM? It doesn't seem very conducive to proper customer relations.

jwilalex    0

I'm not sure, but I sent an email to tech support and have had no reply either reference an aquagate problem. I wan't to know if they want the whole unit back or just the suspect part except that no one seems able to give me a straight answer as to what part is at fault.

As I have a working comp albeit without the LCD remote if I don't hear anything soon I am going to replace the whole lot (at a loss to myself) for another product from a different company who actually respond to e-mails as CM seem unable to do so from the number of similar posts.

Very annoying considering I like the products produced by CM.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron
my question is.. how long does the number they assign you last because i still haven't sent in my realpower 450 yet. :D

thats down to your own tardiness, but in most cases an rma number lasts for 2-4 weeks.

Kil4Thril    0
I'm not sure, but I sent an email to tech support and have had no reply either reference an aquagate problem. I wan't to know if they want the whole unit back or just the suspect part except that no one seems able to give me a straight answer as to what part is at fault.

As I have a working comp albeit without the LCD remote if I don't hear anything soon I am going to replace the whole lot (at a loss to myself) for another product from a different company who actually respond to e-mails as CM seem unable to do so from the number of similar posts.

Very annoying considering I like the products produced by CM.

My sentiments exactly. Products fail, I realize that. Just stand behind them.

Kil4Thril    0

Bigs, did you get my PM with the info you asked for? This situation is truly annoying. I've spent too much on this cooling unit, and now had to purchase another just so I had my machine working, and this company appears to totally ignore me. I was a CSR for the largest document printing company in America for 10 years, and if I had treated one customer this way, I would've been fired with no questions asked.

Kil4Thril    0

Well, I was finally contacted by CM today, and the situation has gotten worse. Now, they are claiming to never have received the broken unit (UPS tracking says they got it on 10/28, their e-mails acknowledge such on 11/3). I have sent copies of the e-mails back to customer service. I have a feeling I'm going to get screwed out of the money completely. Think maybe I could at least get UPS to make good on the insurance?