Sign in to follow this  
Pleuris

Centurion 530 faceplate problem

Pleuris    0

I recently bought a 530. But when I try to eject any of the two drives it doesn't open completely. I already left them a night open (with 2 screwdrivers to make shure the were as open as they can be) but it didn't make a difference.

mw    0

same problem here mate; it could of been a great case if it wernt for a stupid thing like that!

As yet there is no official answer for the F@@k up, and the best ive seen is a wire bending trick - which i still dont understand!

Its like buying a new car and then finding out the doors dont open? 'you can have it open or closed sir, but nothing in between' .................

Imagine entering it into a case mod competition, spend a load on it and not make the cdrom door open LOL :oops:

Pleuris    0

If you could tell me how the bending trick works it would be helpfull (the search function doesn't help)

I have an idea, but i don't want to damage a case on the first (or even second)) day

mw    0

its in here somewhere , just gonna have to trawl throught it ! sorry

if you do get it , let me know how you get on ! im in the same boat :x