Sign in to follow this  
notoriousbigs

Stacker 830 pictures and CES demo systems

dropper    0
like the old stacker? well the stacker 830 has a simpler mechanism which function a lot better than the old stacker. I'm going to start build the stacker 830 soon and i will write a review on it for you guys.

This is what I am talking about:

pc110022.jpg

See the two bays, 2 and 3 from the bottom. There are no quick release mechanisms, like the rest of the bays. There is also not one for the top, but the old Stacker is the same way (space considerations).

I had seen this on other pictures, not just the sample.

Keith

ooooh...the extra quick release mechanism is actually shipped with the case in the accessories box. They removed it because they screwed in the 4-in-3 device module. There are actually 3 extras that comes with the case as well all all the other accessories.

2XR    0

I just noticed, those cables for power, leds, etc look kinda short. Do you (notoriousbigs) if they are long enough to be routed on de side of the MB so they won't have to cross over it? If not, is there any way to extend those cables?

ps I'm no modder nor electrician... :roll:

Fireheart    0

I believe the consensus is that that picture is photoshopped. The case has not been released yet and, as of the last report, CM is not making them in Black. It is just barely possible that someone got ahold of a pre-release sample and anodized it, but, again, CM has not said anything.

I think that picture looks fantastic, and that CM should Definately offer the case in black - immediately, but it looks doubtful.

Be Well!

Fireheart

ID    0

It's a fake. CM has no plans for making a black 830, though I'm convinced that it would be a hit if properly introduced.

I know I'd certainly buy one if it came in black...