Sign in to follow this  
_ferry_

[pics]Some stacker 830 pics.

_ferry_    0

Well, i didn't knew where the pics belong, but i think you guys like to see them:

dscf2983medium0nd.jpg

dscf2984medium2be.jpg

dscf2985medium9up.jpg

dscf2986medium7ys.jpg

dscf2987medium5oq.jpg

Notice some nice features:

- many mounting holes for the motherboard

- realy fast removal of sidepanels

- New front bezel mounting

- New drive mounting

This is the 4'th revision, so the next one should be the final one :oops::lol: I wanna mod this baby :twisted:

Where did you get these pictures at?

I got the samples and they look different. I told them to change the top I/O panel to black and the handle bars and foot to silver. Looks like they did it after all. :D

_ferry_    0

I took them at the hardware.info days. in holland. Nice seeing your ideas back in the case :)

BTW, i hope they deliver enough front bezels to get them all like the normal ones, and include 1 floppy drive bezel for people who need them.

I'm getting some sample in next week. I will post more pictures incase you guys want it. Hopefully i could buy one for myself as well. :D

-_JonA_-    0

I saw him too yesterday on the hardware.info.days ... It 's damn cool case... but the price I heard... brrr... won't tell him.... you 'll faint... :o:?:oops::roll:

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

well it does seem cm is taking on board ideas, mixing old designs, (the mesh) personally i wouldnt have had mesh fascias on this one, no point, looks ugly if they had been alu like the case woulda bee nice, but i probs woulda also gone for a perfectly flat door with a grill in it for the intake. and have made it removable, so the nutters who need the extra fans have the option.