Sign in to follow this  
bmb

Black Stacker 830?

As far as i know, the stacker 830 won't come in black. Same goes for the regular stacker last year but your voice made us created a black version. If you could generate enough buzz and enough people willing to purchase the black version, i don't see a problem for us to release one.

Not 100% sure on releasing a black version. Don't quote me on it.

ID    0
As far as i know, the stacker 830 won't come in black. Same goes for the regular stacker last year but your voice made us created a black version. If you could generate enough buzz and enough people willing to purchase the black version, i don't see a problem for us to release one.

Damn man, how can you not? I don't care if that image was photoshopped, it looks great! We seriously need a poll on this. If I was CM, I would release this thing entirely in black. The current projected price for the 830 has left me a little weary, but I would definitely be more willing to fork over the cash if the case looked like that.

Damn man, how can you not? I don't care if that image was photoshopped, it looks great! We seriously need a poll on this. If I was CM, I would release this thing entirely in black. The current projected price for the 830 has left me a little weary, but I would definitely be more willing to fork over the cash if the case looked like that.

The funny thing the original silver stacker sold like crazy and when we released the black version, it never takes off. The run rate is really slow.

ID    0

Really eh? But how late in production did you release the black stacker and how readily available was it? If it wasn't released shortly after the standard silver stacker and was only released in small quantities, I wouldn't be surprised that it didn't sell as well.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

cant tell you because they're more than a competitor.

Makaelin    0

This is just a guess... but I'm willing to bet that the black "never takes off" because it's not available immediately, and then is hard as :) to find for the first few months it is available.

If CM released a silver and black option, both equally available, then I'm willing to bet that it would sell great. You have to realize, people that wanted a Stacker bought the silver one because you said it wouldn't be available any other way. Just because a few months later you release a black one, doesn't mean everyone is going to go out and buy another case all over.