Sign in to follow this  
Evil_Acid

Susurro (RR-KCT-T9E1)

ninuhadida    0

well seems to be a quiet/good cooler.. all copper and a 92mm fan, it should be able to get your 3500 pretty cool :) especially since it's degined to cool down X2 5000+ and fx-59's

merovingian    0

Yeah, I would say it's fine except that it seems a little suspect. Super quiet 92mm fan with no heat pipes? Hmm, I might wait for the benches first but as long as your arn't running those ram chips with the leds on top you should be fine. BTW, have you overclocked your stuff yet evil? :twisted:

Evil_Acid    0

yah i did to 2.5ghz but reduced it back to stock performance becuase my cpu coolers too noisy got too hot durng summer. havnt overclocked the ram yet. thank for the replies :)

Klips    0

I'm looking at this HSF combination to solve a problem I have with clearance in a smal Antec Aria case. The HD and CPU placement is too tight. When they state a height of 40mm, are they talking total height or just of the heat sink??? I have a feeling that the heat sink is 40mm and the fan is another 25mm or so. I don't know when this would be available in the USA, but if it is already too tall then I can move on in my search. I'm needing something shorter than 55mm total height, 50mm preferred.