Sign in to follow this  
Death_Korps

Cooler master water cooling

Death_Korps    0

Hi

after going into a shopping mall in town today a computer company called web systems had a display on.

their main display stand had the gorgeous stacker case with a window.

inside of this was the most orgasmic thing i have seen.

apart from the insane hardware there was a water cooling kit with a reservoir in front bay, and at the back, and also a perspex thing instead of the top 80mm fan, which had water in.

the kit was cooling:

mosfets,

cpu,

sli gpu's

mainboard parts,

psu,

hard drives

and ram ( yes ram )

i asked the guy about it but all he could say was that it was loaned to them from CM and that it was a rather special kit

too right

any ideas on what this is or how to get one?

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

mosfet watercooling, how the only way to do it i see would be to use arctic ceramique and glue the block to them, and ram cooling, i thought only aqua computer made a ram block.

Death_Korps    0

look mindless

y would i be lieing, there would be no point

im not overly keen on the idea seen as coolermaster dont seem to have extended their product area to this much of a high end level, however that is what the guy at the display said.

no he could of been confused about the manufacturer, but at the end of the day it was a coolermaster stackers case and had the coolermaster front display thing (musketeer?).

it also had coolermaster on the table cloth they were using, so make ur own mind up but dont accuse me of lieing becuase you didnt see it.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

im not accusing you of lying i cant accuse you of lying because are not lying, maybe the guy was or maybe he had his facts confused, but mosfet cooling news of that would travel first.

Equinox    0

Mosfet is easy however please someone send me a link to the ram blocks. Ive seen the CAD.DWG of some ram blocks but havent seen an actual block. The DWG's I saw would only allow 2 sticks in dual channel. The block is to thick for dimms right next to each other.

POLO    0

That would be really nice if CM did come out with a high end water cooling!

lol those water blocks in the link are rediculous, more so the WC'ing your HD... lol funny though.

Though hears a thought:

If you are worried about WC'ing that peice of the motherboard, the Heattrap Reqcooler Asus SLI block. That doesn't seem to get very hot though, but when I put my CM block on my BFG 6800 ultra, the black heatsink on the end of the card got wicked hot, I had to put a fan inbetween my HDs and 5.25" bays to keep it cool since i was afraid and had no idea what 70+C would do to it.

The stock cooler usually pushes enough air over it to keep it cool, but when i installed the water block = no more air.