Sign in to follow this  
Nycromes

Side Panel Question...

merovingian    0
So, anyway... hope that clears a few things up & if you want to see what I look like, see the 'post a pic of yourself' thread... mine should still be up.

I dunno, don't want to spoil it for myself, I'll just pretend you're cute and leave it at that unless you have pics of you building computers in your underwear with that whip you were talking about, in which case I maybe persuaded to acutally look through the pics to find you. I did however check your site "web mistress" you are so funny I love it!

-=Draven=-    0

If anybody has the "green" side panel on their case, I'd like to see a picture of it, just to tell if the components look green.

Or just answer this question, if I use that side panel and put a blue LED light in it, will it look blue or will it look blue with a hint of green in it?

zerospace    0
I dunno, don't want to spoil it for myself, I'll just pretend you're cute and leave it at that unless you have pics of you building computers in your underwear with that whip you were talking about, in which case I maybe persuaded to acutally look through the pics to find you. I did however check your site "web mistress" you are so funny I love it!

Haha, no such pictures. :lol: However, I'm glad you find me amusing. I thought the whole 'webmistress' thing was pretty suitable for me. I look like a normal girl, but I certainly don't act like one. :D Of course, that might explain why all my friends are male... :lol:

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

Haha, no such pictures. :lol: However, I'm glad you find me amusing. I thought the whole 'webmistress' thing was pretty suitable for me. I look like a normal girl, but I certainly don't act like one. :D Of course, that might explain why all my friends are male... :lol:

this thread is, well to say it politly disturbing. well mainly merovingian, as for zero's pciture, i know that she looked stoned out her face. except no redeye.

zerospace    0

I can tell ya one thing for sure, Mindless.. the rest is up to you -- I'm not a stoner.. never have been, and never will be. :P

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron
I can tell ya one thing for sure, Mindless.. the rest is up to you -- I'm not a stoner.. never have been, and never will be. :P

never said u were said u looked stoned, dont have to be a stoner to be stoned. just saying neither am i.

zerospace    0

never said u were said u looked stoned, dont have to be a stoner to be stoned. just saying neither am i.

lol - "stoner" or "stoned" too many times in one sentence. nah - I just meant that I'm not into that stuff & never will be... now, alcohol on the other hand :D we all know you love to drink!

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

lol - "stoner" or "stoned" too many times in one sentence. nah - I just meant that I'm not into that stuff & never will be... now, alcohol on the other hand :D we all know you love to drink!

nothing wrong with a drink as long as you are disciplined enough to say enough is enough, technically ive been sober since late july. anyway new drinking buddies are welcome Zero, little bit skint atm. btw all u younguns dont go near herbs, stupid stupid habit, unless its free.

-=Draven=-    0

If I use the CM's "green" side panel and I have a component with blue LED, will it look blue or will it look like a greenish blue? :?