Sign in to follow this  
VOODOO

My Modded Case

VOODOO    0

Hello people, I am new here, and I want to show off my case. I've done many updates since then (fan controllers, sanding the lower case & others..) that I will post soon.

Here it is, but it's not 100% complete, I still need to make the side panel window and some nice stikas. :)

10013554rm.th.jpg

10013563oo.th.jpg

10013578aa.th.jpg

10013584ec.th.jpg

10013607lb.th.jpg

10013616lh.th.jpg

10013634oe.th.jpg

10013648bj.th.jpg

Also, I've been a user at OCC (OVerClockersClub) for over 4 years, so if someone needs help with anything, feel free to ask me any question.. :D

RaptorFury    0

Hi and welcome to the club . :twisted: i am a member of ClubOc . sweet looking setup u got there . i like the yellow case matching the yellow pci / ram / cpu socket's u goin to do the drives yellow or black ( opticals ) that would really sweeten things up a bit ....

VOODOO    0
Hi and welcome to the club . :twisted: i am a member of ClubOc . sweet looking setup u got there . i like the yellow case matching the yellow pci / ram / cpu socket's u goin to do the drives yellow or black ( opticals ) that would really sweeten things up a bit ....
I'd have to say black, because this yellow is kinda hard to reproduce. Thanks for the welcome btw.

VOODOO    0

Thanks guys for all the nice compliments. I am soon going to do the side and back panel. Now, where can I go to see your case ?