Sign in to follow this  
Rychiar

Aquagate overheating...bad! 80C!!

ID    0

Yeah you gotta wonder how many incidents like this passed off for defective units...

And yeah, that FX wants to run. Set it free!

Yeah you gotta wonder how many incidents like this passed off for defective units...

And yeah, that FX wants to run. Set it free!

Tell me about it. I had this one guy who's a president of this reseller company came in to the office to show me his defective Aquagate. I plugged it in, ran it, worked flawlessly.

I later found out that his tech was holding the Aquagate while running it and the water level was level so it beeped on him. He then told me someone is going to get fired for making me drive this far for nothing.

ID    0

Wasn't level you mean?

That's pretty funny... and embarassing. It's times like this that I wonder in amazement how man can build such wonderful things... and then subsequently be stupified by them.

Wasn't level you mean?

That's pretty funny... and embarassing. It's times like this that I wonder in amazement how man can build such wonderful things... and then subsequently be stupified by them.

Well the aquagate require for you to run the unit on the table or some where the water level could stay constant and not at a tilting angle. His tech was holding it at an angle so the alarm went crazie because the aquagate though the water level was low.

ID    0

Gotcha. In your previous post you said it WAS level, but I figured this is what you meant. :)

madneon    0

Well at least you know the chip can run WITHOUT proper cooling even tho you didnt mean to test it out also with the power conector unplugged you still had a display on the front of your AG just curious...

Rychiar    0

There is a small Dummy-PCI card that connects the power of the front panel and units fan. There is another power source that plugs directly into the wall that controls the pump itself.