Sign in to follow this  
badash

CM Stacker 830 Release date

zerospace    0

Well, most people care about quality, that's for sure. Most of us don't have huge chunks of expendable cash just lying around to spend on a case that has rough edges and isn't... well.. all we hope it will be. :roll:

Sr_Lobo    0

I have heart 310€ too in the SIMO 2005 in Madrid.

310€ is too expensive for this case. I hope coolermaster maintain the initial price of 250$... We are waiting for this case from October and if after wait 4 months we find 100€ over the initial price we will definitively lose the patience. :?

Sr_Lobo    0

:shock::shock:

If i say "we" i must represent two or more people, right?

http://foro.noticias3d.com/vbulletin/sh ... tacker+830

They are all from Spain, and it isn´t the unique post about the price of Stacker 830... There are a lot of forums in Germany, France, UK and Spain about the (supposed) price of the Stacker 830 and the commentaries aren´t very favorable

A lot of people (me included) will buy the stacker 830 if it don´t cost more than 250€ (297$). If u find reasonable pay 310€ (370$) for this case my more sincere congratulation, but i can´t say the same.

ok now?

FusionNV    0

Wait a Sec! On the website it says 830 will be ready in Dec. Is this some kind of hope or a cruel mistake. :( But on a side note, can I mount wheels to this case or will I have to mod it to have some.

Wait a Sec! On the website it says 830 will be ready in Dec. Is this some kind of hope or a cruel mistake. :( But on a side note, can I mount wheels to this case or will I have to mod it to have some.
Sorry but this case doesn't come with wheel or have the support for wheels.

Wakeman    0

Drill maschine + screws + wheels :twisted::twisted:

FusionNV    0

Drill maschine + screws + wheels :twisted::twisted:

Figures, It back to the old plan of the drill. Hmm the case coming in dec disappeared. It now a heatsink. I guess it was timed and never corrected when the case was pushed back. 3dgameman posted on his site that he got the case and will be putting up a video review within the week. Can't wait!!!!