Sign in to follow this  
badash

CM Stacker 830 Release date

blue_fusion    0

But when will we get to know a price? Im anxious to find out the price of this case because Im debating on whether or not to wait for this case or get an 810...

ID    0
But when will we get to know a price? Im anxious to find out the price of this case because Im debating on whether or not to wait for this case or get an 810...

The price was released a couple of weeks ago, and it's been mentioned several times here: $249USD.

badash    0

Is the release still on for Dec 6th? And Dec. 6th will it be at newegg already actually available? Or your saying the week of Dec 6th it will be shipping? All my hardware I need will be released by Nov 14th, waiting on this case to be released still.

ID    0
What exactly are the dimensions of this case?

Is it a full tower?

Haha where have you been? LOOK.

shah120    0

Thanks

I quit looking forward to this case because I was told it would come out a long long time ago and it hasnt so I just stopped expecting this case

I understand people are waiting and wondering why it's been so long. Let me just say that this case has been revise so many time. The Stacker has been revised 4 times already to come as close to perfect as possible.

This case isn't cheap and we need to revise this product to it's fullest potential before we release this and it'll come back as RMA.

Guest dogin   
Guest dogin

Gave up on the 830. After playing around with my Old Stacker, the old Lian Li v1000, the newer Lian Li v2000 and reviewing the new 830 and the TJ07 Silverstone, I have come to the conclusion the old Stacker works with the most flexibility for air or H20 cooling and a window to enjoy it with. Also will take a long PS in the bottom PS slot (one of the few cases that will). Just ordered a black windowed original Stacker for my second system.

Sr_Lobo    0

When we can buy Stacker 830 in Spain or Europe?

I have sold my Stacked yesterday and I need a new case, but i can´t wait three moths without case.

another question... Will Coolermaster make a silent case in order to compete with cases like the Lian Li Vx100 or Antec P180? I hope yes :D