Sign in to follow this  
badash

CM Stacker 830 Release date

Wow thanks a lot. I didn't mean to ask you to purchase me one. I thought you had one laying around so i asked for you to send it. Ok i will return the favor and send you something as a thank you.

check my PM on Monday when i'm back to work.

Equinox    0
Wow thanks a lot. I didn't mean to ask you to purchase me one. I thought you had one laying around so i asked for you to send it. Ok i will return the favor and send you something as a thank you.

check my PM on Monday when i'm back to work.

I sent you a PM on some real serious fans. I DO have one laying around if you want to check it out. Make sure you can handle the noise of the volcanos before I let you check out the "other" fans. The other fan produces 220cfm and it is a 120mm. There series has more air volume but you cant kill the volcanos. I actually flooded one and it ran for 2 years after that.

Edit: the reason I did newegg. Im lazy and it's easier;)

I dont want anything in return. Just the release date of the 830 and the first place I can buy in the US:)

Broendum    0

Hi Guys (& girls)

Will it be possible to fit a 240mm radiator in the sidepanel for watercooling? Just wondering, because i'm realy looking forward to this case bieng released in europe!

noktekniq    0
You can't get it before the release date. Sorry but good things are worth waiting for.

well i'm planning on building a new comp once my current dual core comp gets sold on ebay. and the next comp is gonna be based on a cmstacker. but i'd have to wait one month. maybe ill just lay everything on a glass board and then use that for the time being. LOL but if i can get my hands on it. i have money to send out

You can't get it before the release date. Sorry but good things are worth waiting for.

well i'm planning on building a new comp once my current dual core comp gets sold on ebay. and the next comp is gonna be based on a cmstacker. but i'd have to wait one month. maybe ill just lay everything on a glass board and then use that for the time being. LOL but if i can get my hands on it. i have money to send out

i completely understand your situation. I am trying to buy one myself without the wait of the MP shipment arriving! oh well i guess i'll have to wait.

noktekniq    0

i completely understand your situation. I am trying to buy one myself without the wait of the MP shipment arriving! oh well i guess i'll have to wait.

it looks like there is a removable mobo tray> is there not?