Sign in to follow this  
badash

CM Stacker 830 Release date

FusionNV    0
It doesn't come with a window, or sleeving, I made the window and took out the mesh. The tray is easily swapable from atx to btx. Also it appears that the case side panels are mirrored top and bottom so you should be able to switch those but it would make the cmstacker sign upside down so you would have to switch that. I didn't say I didn't like the tj07, I just meant I prefer the stacker 830 quite a bit. if the stacker 830 didn't exist I would probably get a tj07.

Is the mesh held in by clips or you had to cut it. I am just curious about it. Maybe we can have different windows by how we feel during the week. LOL

badash    0

The mesh goes through the aluminum in small holes and is bent around it to hold it in place, all you have to do is bend the clips straight and the mesh panel comes off. Also the power supply compartment is exactly 7 inches deep then there is two aluminum prongs on one side of the top 120mm fan mount bracket. Now these can be easily bent or removed if you have a long power supply but then you would lose the 120mm fan bracket and would have to secure the fan another way. If you removed the top 120mm bracket or bent it upwards then you could fit any length power supply.

220VX    0
It doesn't come with a window, or sleeving, I made the window and took out the mesh. The tray is easily swapable from atx to btx. Also it appears that the case side panels are mirrored top and bottom so you should be able to switch those but it would make the cmstacker sign upside down so you would have to switch that. I didn't say I didn't like the tj07, I just meant I prefer the stacker 830 quite a bit. if the stacker 830 didn't exist I would probably get a tj07.

Looks like neither case is available for sale right now, where did you get them?

FusionNV    0

Looks like neither case is available for sale right now, where did you get them?

They are for sale now

http://www.coolermaster.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4117

FusionNV    0

Can anybody do a measurement for me? How tall is the feet compared to bottom of the base. I want to mount some wheels, and I want it as close as possible to the floor so I gotta find the smallest wheel for it.