Sign in to follow this  
badash

CM Stacker 830 Release date

ID    0
Window panel will not happen. However, if you have some LED or UV light, you could see your components fine. Not as clear as a window but it'll do for me.

Have you tried this Bryant? I'd really like to see what a little light looks like through the grills. A couple of CCFL's in behind might look pretty slick.

Guest dogin   
Guest dogin

WELL, changed my mind after seeing Stacker write up in Maximum PC Mag. That case is awsome and worth the wait. Looks like you can see through the side pretty good. One thing I NEED TO KNOW IS IT LOOKS LIKE YOU CAN FIT AN EXTENDED Power Supply in the PS slot in the top (ie a longer one). Can You? Looks like it has no obstructions front to back

WELL, changed my mind after seeing Stacker write up in Maximum PC Mag. That case is awsome and worth the wait. Looks like you can see through the side pretty good. One thing I NEED TO KNOW IS IT LOOKS LIKE YOU CAN FIT AN EXTENDED Power Supply in the PS slot in the top (ie a longer one). Can You? Looks like it has no obstructions front to back
There are no obstruction at all. You could fit a longer PSU in there.

Guest dogin   
Guest dogin

Other than being able to see through the side, that was the only remaining obstical to the new case. Since all things are positive, going to get on the waiting list. Thanks for the reply!

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron
As long as I can put 4 x 140mm fans on the side, I can forgive the lack of window :D

why theres no point using risers to mount 92mm fans over the stuff which needs cooling would be more effective.

FusionNV    0
Window panel will not happen. However, if you have some LED or UV light, you could see your components fine. Not as clear as a window but it'll do for me.

The market Demands a Window. LOL, but From pics it doesn't look flat so making a window would look very hard to do. Have to be molded etc, hmm maybe some crazy modder would figure it out somehow.

FusionNV    0

WOW, i just checked out excaliberpc, the place where was a preorder for 224, now it comes up at 299 when you check the link. Damn this case is going to make me broke!!!

badash    0

After a long wait I finally got my stacker 830. This case is the highest quality case I have ever seen, I am very happy with it and it will work perfect for my system. I have used a silverstone tj07 also and it is nice but not near the quality of the stacker 830.

stacker2.jpg

stacker0.jpg

Pretty Sweet Badash. Did you sleeve the cables yourself? And what was that about how a window would not happen, or it would be really hard to do? Looks great.

Edit: I notice you have that in partial BTX mode with the exhaust fan at the bottom, but the PSU still at the top like ATX?