Sign in to follow this  
badash

CM Stacker 830 Release date

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

what do you do at work which needs that, pimp it to the max, anyway u get hardware free don't you, you companies ask each other for parts and pimp each other, atleast thats what u did last time im sure.

FusionNV    0

Wow that's fairly close to where I live. If the bid wasn't so high I would have considered driving down and picking it up!

Damn that is a lot. I posted on 3dgamemans forum about that auction. I dunno if he selling it or not. If not it robbing his traffic $$, which I think is a big no no since I am also administrator to some websites. A guy on ebay did that to my pics. Lets just say I changed out those pictures with embarassing ones and reported the seller on ebay as having no no products. LOL it was funny.

seamusmc    0
After using this case for 3 weeks, i have to say the case has kept the system very cool.

System Spec:

CM Stacker 830

Intel P4 3.8 670

ASUS P5N32-SLI MB

2 x Nvidia 7800GTX SLI

2 GB Corsair 667

2 x WD 74GB Raptors Raid 0

1 x WD 400GB

Hyper 6+ with dual 100mm fans

CPU Temp monitor

29C idle

35C load

System Temp

29C constantly

Very nice, what is your fan setup? Are you just using stock? Did you put any fans on the side panel?

seamusmc    0

I was looking for a new case I see this. Really nice stuff. Though I was looking for a case that I would get painted by SmoothCreations, folks that did or do NW Falcon's paint jobs. I think this case is fine the way it is.

seamusmc    0
Hi Guys (& girls)

Will it be possible to fit a 240mm radiator in the sidepanel for watercooling? Just wondering, because i'm realy looking forward to this case bieng released in europe!

I found this off another post, appears to be from CeBit. There is clearly a side panel cage specifically for a radiator.

http://www.tweakers.net/ext/f/54087/full.jpg

Is this gonna be an optional add-on? Or is this just a mock-up?

FusionNV    0

That is hot but it would block off a view of the inside. Anybody know if there would be an window mod or addon? The case probably doesn't have enough room on the other side to have it vent out. :(

ID    0

I really don't think a windowed panel is compatible with this case. It's a shame I know, but I really can't see how we could get that to work. :(

It's a nice case no doubt, but I think it's not the most ideal candidate for modding.

Window panel will not happen. However, if you have some LED or UV light, you could see your components fine. Not as clear as a window but it'll do for me.