Sign in to follow this  
babetech

Project - !-HTPC

zerospace    0

Looking awesome so far! Can't wait to see more. I love the idea of putting a TFT into a case.. I've wanted to do that on one of my projects for awhile, but I just have never gotten around to trying it. :wink:

babetech    0

thx

yesterday i got an email from asrock that the mobo (micro-atx) for the htpc is sent out.... i´m now hoping that it arrives fast so that i can make some pictures of the cutie.... :D

Not that so good... :( . Sorry for not also beeing happy because that ASRock are not a great board as it looks... Minimum is ABIT... Let's see if you will not gonna cry some time later... :(

ninuhadida    0
Not that so good... :( . Sorry for not also beeing happy because that ASRock are not a great board as it looks... Minimum is ABIT... Let's see if you will not gonna cry some time later... :(

ABIT rocks :D even tho soemthing is wrong with my memory slots.. it's on the way to RMA. if the RMA goes well, i'll stay with ABIT otherwise ASUS