Sign in to follow this  
mw

PC Speed Test

Vin_Laden    0

I think it is a good idea. After all they do it with cars.....Fastest production coupe/truck/sports/suv car. Why not with production computers only. Income is a factor but so is brains.

And actually I believe 3dmark's site does have a top benchmark table. I think anyway.

ninuhadida    0

i would be pissed off when i see a guy that has more money than brains, and when buying pc parts, eg. cpu he checks the section, most expensive one and he'll buy it. + he don't need all the power it got.

if i ever wanna have the power of an fx55, i'll just buy a 4000+ and with some oc'ing you can get it to fx55 speeds, without spending extra money.

RaptorFury    0

i put one of those top of the line comps together for a guy was round 4 k with the most expensive parts i could find , i did a few that were good overclocking potential and he siad not expensive enough ... and what really mks it hilarious he didnt know one thing bout comps .....

ID    0
and what really mks it hilarious he didnt know one thing bout comps .....

Those are the type of people that you can make the fattest wad of cash from...

knud    129

I don´t have the most kick :) system ever, but I´m happy with it and I can do with it what I want, that´s all that matters to me. :)

mw    0

do you have to pay to see your pcmark results ???

Ive downloaded the pcmark05 software but i cannot see any results or a final score ???

help please

thanks again.

Wacft    0

you only have to pay to unlock all the other benchmark options. something could be wrong with your prog or system.