Sign in to follow this  
Grump

It is a MODDING contest, not a CM products contest

Grump    0

There is a little confusion over what this contest is all about. Some of you think it is all about the Cooler Master products and even that talking about the Cooler Master products will get you more votes. I assure you, that is not the case.

The only people who can vote on your entry are other members. Cooler Master employees, volunteers, retailers and distributors of Cooler Master products canNOT. It will do you absolutely no good to go on and on about your Cooler Master products, because I am sure the voters only care about what you did to the case.

Yes, there is the requirement that your entry have 2 Cooler Master products in it (only one, if it is a case) and you do have to mention what the products are and how you used them. However, this is only to ensure that only the people who use Cooler Master products are eligible to win even more Cooler Master products.

The voters -- your fellow forum members -- want to see more of the case modding pictures and hear about what you did to personalize the case. They want to see the pretty paint job, the nice blow hole you cut, the way you made the case different than anyone else's. They want to see mods, not products.

If, for some strange reason, there is a tie for any place, then and only then will a Cooler Master Forum staff member vote. That would be me and that would be bigbadbns and titanx too. I promise you, we will not care one iota if you have 2 of the cheapest and oldest and even discontinued Cooler Master products in your case, or the newest and most expensive Cooler Master cases filled with all kinds of fancy Cooler Master parts, we are gonna vote for the best MODDED CASE, period.

So, don't be kissin' no Cooler Master butt by tellin' us how great you think your Cooler Master parts are -- we already know that. You only get to enter because you already know that. The members here all joined because they already know that. You're barkin' at a brick wall. Tell us about the mod. Show us pictures of the mod. You only have to meet the requirements, not be a walkin', talkin' advertisement.

Okay, I'll get off my soap box. I do hope some of you agree with me though. Let's hear it. We got more time -- September 15th is more than a month away. If you haven't entered yet, DO IT! If you have already entered, but you want to change one of your pictures, let me know. I'm flexible if it'll help you have a chance to win.

Get ta moddin'.

Grump

Hybrid-Mods    0

I'm happy to hear that.. Even though i already knew it. I certianly don't have excessive amounts of money for products.. barely even enough for some cable sleeving.

BroChaos    0

hehe, i'm in the same boat hybrid. unfortunately, i don't have the time either...well that and i'm not allowed to enter...

Kahobi    0

Meh, I'm just using the CM parts because I like them. But I have vowed to modify just about any product that goes into the case. I just wish it was possible to get it done in time for the contest.

Glimmer    0

i would love to enter the case mod compo but i've spent far too much money of me cm case and bits to pull it apart , drill holes , add flashong lights and such. ( plus the gf would kill me seeing as she paid for most of it as an xmas pressie).

But if was a "who has the cm In their case comp" i'll give it a go.

CM%20sig.jpg

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

i have too many CM products, unfortunatly i wont have some of my funky sutff like my fan card and xt pe when i take pictures and enter :(