Sign in to follow this  
Digital Paradox

Hyper 48(KHC-L91-U1)

Ok, any idea when this will be available in North America? I was planning on waiting on the Ultra Vortex to build a system but i might want this instead. Anyone know which will be out first, or have an ETA for the Hyper 48(KHC-L91-U1)? Also, what would be the advantages/disadvantages of this compared to the Ultra Vortex?

Thx,

Brian

This product was just posted on the web yesterday. I would say another 2 months for it to be released.

As far as the advantages and disadvantages, the Hyper48 comes with 4 heatpipes while the ultra vortex has unidirectional fins. The Hyper48 supports LGA775 and not the Ultra Vortex. Both come with 92mm fans. I have not tested the hyper48 yet but i have for the ultra vortex. It is really quiet and powerful airflow.

Hybrid-Mods    0

That's the same reason i want a k7, I want to get one of the Mobile chips, and try something diffrent.

I'm looking to get an Athlon64 FX-53 myself. I think i will get this CPU cooler soon so i'll do some testing for you guys. I have the Ultra Vortex now and so far it works pretty quiet and well.

Hybrid-Mods    0

Ah, the Ultra Vortex.. seems like a more pumped up vortex dream, that stands taller. I haven't heard of it much, nor seen any reviews on it