Sign in to follow this  
LilMike

CM Stacker 810 issues - motherboard tray

dharm    0

i would like to thank notoriousbigs, for being helpful at first, but isnt very helpful now (thanks for ignoring my message)

and also id like to thank coolermaster, for the best service that i didnt get... (thanks for making it look like you gave a damn)

once again... the case is awesome... coolermaster blows... the 830 looks nice, but for the problems with 810... i dont think i will buy a 830 (or another CM product), and telling other people not to aswell...

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

yea cm's been with me for over a year now.i got all but one part i ordered and one of them was broken, the otherone was the wrong item, how hard is it to distinguish between a perspex window and a solid side panel? this is apparently hte second time they sent me it, as i enver recieved the first shipment but after it was sent ive heard nothing even tho i keep sending emails.

:) i didnt even get the free stuff they sent me.

Keekles    0
i would like to thank notoriousbigs, for being helpful at first, but isnt very helpful now (thanks for ignoring my message)

Yeah I had the same problem.

They seem interested and helpfull at first then....nothing....

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

where are you guys at in the world, as its mainly hte us which gets the fantastic tech support.