Sign in to follow this  
LilMike

CM Stacker 810 issues - motherboard tray

LilMike    0
Sorry you feel that way. That's all i could do and i tried.

Good luck!

Thank you BBB, I appreciate you trying. I'm not blaming you, so don't think my anger is directed towards you, because it's not. It's directed at CoolerMaster. I have filed an official complaint against them. It is illegal to advertise a product having a feature when it never did. And then to not even bother offering a refund is just wrong. I find it insulting that I spend that much money on a case and now I'm stuck with it. If I wanted a case without a removable motherboard tray, I would have ordered the original Stacker. Or better yet, I would have spent $60 on a Chieftec Dragon case and carved out the 120mm holes in the back with a dremel myself. The fact that all they want to offer me is a side window (which I already have) or a 4-3 module (completely useless to have more than 1), is insulting. They broke the law, it's a matter of principal. I could have bought any other case, but I bought that one. The reason being that it contained all the features that I was looking for. Now I find out that it didn't, and if I had known that beforehand, I would not have bought it. That deserves a refund.

dharm    0
This is the solution i was presented to let you know. We could not offer you a full refund but we're going to offer you something for free.

The reason why we can't offer you a full refund is because we're a manufacturer and the product wasn't purchased directly from us.

How about a side window panel or a 4-in-3 Device Module.?

If you're interested, please send your shipping information and a copy of your receipt to rmausa@coolermaster.com.

Once again, i'm sorry for this inconvenient this has caused you.

well i finaly got a reply to the email with receipt i sent a while back...

i explained the situation in the email and made all references to the forum here, that coolermaster was offering a resolution...

but i guess that resolution was lie...

Hello Dharm,

We at Cooler Master have corrected the configuration on the website. However we can not change the manual that has already been printed and shipped out with previous orders. For up to date specs on the case, please visit our website.

Kevin Voong

Cooler MAster USA, Inc.

ZERO mention of me getting anything.... that was it, i waited weeks, for this lame response...

so before i was just annoyed that coolermaster screwed me over... but now this makes me angry, that i was supposed to be offered a resolution, and i never got it....

dharm    0

no clue... prbly wont buy cm stuff again =/

even though its an awesome case,

but the motherboard tray you cant remove (which was one of the selling points for the reason i bought it), and the pci bracket is fucked, so cant secure any cards with screws...

and the lies are just too good from cm, like them blaming the pci-bracket problem on pci-e card manufacturers... which is just bs, because even my old :) cases can fit the card properly, just face it, cm fucked up

i would have been satisifed with cm, if they haD actually given me something for this POS, but i guess not...

Keekles    0

I also bought the 810 under the assumption the tray was removable.

I should have bought the Lian-Li, they don't have these problems.

I also run into the PCI-Slot problem with my X-Fi, had to bend my card to make it fit. Now it cant be secured.

Awesome case for 150 Bucks!!!!!

Keekles    0

No, Ive had it for awhile.

I mean its a good case, generally speaking.

Lots of room, looks nice, some nice features.

I was just really dissapointed about the tray and PCI-Slot.

Espically considering the other cases in the price range.