Sign in to follow this  
mc2003

Cooler Master RS-430-PMAR playing up??

ID    0
beside the mobo the 12V rail is used for hdd .....

That, and about everything else that connects through a molex...

ok when i´m right....there should be a bug or something else in the software, because if all connected parts work they must get the right voltage....did you look in the bios if the hardware monitor says the same?

mc2003    0

thanks for the all comments. As mentioned already, the system appears to be working fine, no probs at all.

I have tried looking at the bios but unfortunately it doesnt show the 12v.

I am thinking of giving motherboard monitor a try to verify my 12v....any other recommendations (except multimeter)? thanks.

knghtbrd    0

Y'know if you have electronics skills, you can get single-chip voltmeter and DMM chips. These should be able to drive 3.5 segment LCDs, or with the right driver chip they could drive a similar set of LEDs (which I would prefer actually..)

knghtbrd    0

Now see, what's annoying is that I have the electronics skills. What I have is a complete lack of soldering skills. ;)

Now see, what's annoying is that I have the electronics skills. What I have is a complete lack of soldering skills.

lol i have good soldering skills but i allways need a second person who helps me with the electronic circuits...i always make something wrong...

i feel like one of the 3 Stooges right now...

ninuhadida    0

hehe, i'm not a genius in electronics/solderign stuff but i'm not an idot, like not knowing the solder is conductive or not :lol:

about the voltages.. my mobo displays the voltages with .4v error, cuz when i tried with the multimeter, the 12v @ load on speed fan was 11.92v and with the multimeter was 11.96v