Sign in to follow this  
madneon

Getting the Aquagate VGA cooler

POLO    0

And you need to show me how to post pictures so I can show my rig off too.

just hit the Img button under "post a reply" and add the url "http://www.webpage.com/images/picture.gif" and then hit the Img button again!

Hit preview to make sure it worked, then submit!

POLO    0

agrees 100% with that 119x2 = $238 which you can get a serious kit from DD for that price.

You need to do more research instead of posting. Price with pump, reservoir, fluid, tubing, CPU Chipset VGA block, radiator == $550.56

Two Cooler Master Aquagates from under $299 with CPU chipset VGA blocks and keeps my components at 31 C and under 40 C with load On fan speed 2! ^WINS^

I take my Cooler Master Aquagates!!!

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

christ i can get 40 degrees load on air cooling :P

POLO    0

This is also very true! I get under 40 C though averaging from 36 to 38 depending on how long i game.

But I think it looks sexy in there!

POLO    0

Almost man, as you can see the IMG is showing up in the post, that shouldn't be.

You should just have the two, just play around with it for a bit with the Preview button and you will get it since you already have the picture displayed!

Good job

madneon    0

No one mentioned the auto shut off feature I mean name a DIY kit that will shut down the pc if you loose fluid or overheats. I think that is a great feature now the CM AG will not break any cooling records but it does keep my chip cool.