Sign in to follow this  
Daedalus

Coolermaster Praetorian 730 / 732

ID    0
Yeah but the thing is that doors suck when you pop discs ten times a day. I make Linux discs for people, and I am often dumping 4GB of crap onto a DVD.. Not to mention that as a student, I haven't got space for a DVD player and TV, so...

With other cases I could see this being a problem, but not with the 732. The door swings right back so it's flush with the side panel. This is a very nice feature; it makes the case both slick looking and practical.

ninuhadida    0

very nice case indeed :D

on a side note, you might want to try and tuck away those cables at the bottom of the case (near the hdd) to increas airflow over the vga :wink:

Daedalus    0

Thanks ninuhadida. I've been trying to find some short (10cm) SATA cables in the UK, but I can't seem to find any! I might have to settle for 20cm ones.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

where did you get 20cm cables from, i only have 40cm ones.

ninuhadida    0

you could always tuck in the sata cables between the hdds... also if you have the patience and time you could aways solder the stuff yourself. eg. in my rig i have 2x80mm at the back, and i wired them up to use only 1 molex for both of the fans, cut the wire the length i needed and it came very nicely. i say, forget adapters, it will only make things longer. you might also wanna try to sleeve you psu, it will make the case look cleaner :D not that you have any side panels, but it will be easier to work with and you can always show off a bit about the cable management :P

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

hmm it can wait i rarely order from ebuyer, and its an even more rare occurance that i relish doing so.

ID    0
Why does he have two fan over the same vent area???

The fan on the side panel is intake and the other fan, which you've referred to as 'that HUGE thing in over your mobo', is the fan for the CPU cooler. The intake fan is bringing in fresh air for it.