Sign in to follow this  
PoiZen

Cav T03

PoiZen    0

I have completed assembly of my new Cav T03. I decided to keep the case as is, despite blemishes, and despite NewEggs excelant RMA policy. It will all come out in the eventual mod.

The case went togeather perfectly, though I can't for the life of me figure out what the heck that steel ring is for, anyone know? It came lose in the bag of stuff, its about 28mm in diameter and reminds me a little of a baring race.

As for the case, it is very solid, and is an excellent design. My wife even likes it, and she hates everything. She says, your not going to Mod that are you? :lol:

Anyway, and most importantly, I've got a 3200+ proc and a Vortex Dream7 HS, along with two 10,000rpm Raptors and an ATI X800 all making noise, and this rig is now the coolest and quietest case I have owned since the old Dell Dimension 550. I can actually hear the HD access sounds. And last but not not least the blue LEDs are way cool.

Great product, I would highly recomend to anyone. I could not be more pleased.

The case went togeather perfectly, though I can't for the life of me figure out what the heck that steel ring is for, anyone know? It came lose in the bag of stuff, its about 28mm in diameter and reminds me a little of a baring race.

The ring is just for keeping the front panel I/O wire together. Does it really work? I have never try it myself.

PoiZen    0

Ahhhh, that makes sense. The fact it is heavy is to keep the wires on the bottom? Anyway, I've got the rig all "zip-tied" up so I'm not going to use it for now.

Hmmm, I'm wondering what a lightly tinted window in the front door would look like, so I can see the Aerogate display.

Thanks!