Sign in to follow this  
Giorgio

Aquagate secondary radiator and water container

Giorgio    0

Hi,

I'm planning to get an Aquagate as soon as it becomes available in Belgium and I have some questions. In fact I want to add a secondary radiator and secondary water container to it. Don't ask me whuy :wink:

My questions:

- will the water pump of the Aquagate be strong enough to handle this?

- should I place the secondary water container in 'front' or 'behind' the Aquagate?

- should I place the seconday radiatir in 'front' or 'behind' the Aquagate?

- is there a specific way how a radiator should be mounted (on his back, on the side, with the in and out at the bottom or at the top, ...)?

Giorgio

Lucy-fer    0

Hello. In a watercooling setup, you've got a closed loop, so:

1) the order of the blocks/pumps/reservoirs/radiators don't matter. That's what makes it easy.

2) therefore, the pump of the Aquagate will have little trouble with these add-ons.

3) For the placement of the rad, just choose the most convenient way ;)

Giorgio    0

Hi Lucy-fer,

thanks for the info, sounds good :D now I only have to get my hands on an Aquagate (and on a Real Power 450) :wink: ...

cheers,

Giorgio

Varry    0

dear fellow belgians:

i contacted a known mod-shop in Belgium, with the aquagate qeustion; they told me it should be avaible mid september :(

Lucy-fer    0

Life is hard. :( Even though I won't buy it. I've paid too much already for my watercooling rig (Thermochill 120.3, Tank-O-Matic, Fusion HL...). Btw, I'm wanting to buy a Silver TDX from DangerDen, but I'll need to be sure to sell my cascade at a good price... If you know somebody interested...

Giorgio    0
dear fellow belgians:

i contacted a known mod-shop in Belgium, with the aquagate qeustion; they told me it should be avaible mid september :(

That's very bad news since I hoped to use it in my CM Stacker which I want to enter in the case modding contest (which closes mid september...) :cry:

If I'd find one before I'll surely let you know, please keep me posted also.

Giorgio

CoolerITA    0

what kind of radiator is possible to add at aquagate configuration?

i'm italian and in italy radiator are sold are only with connector too big respect aquagate connectors and if i bought one of them aquagate pump may be damaged.

Mr. Miyagi    2

I think CM released some new radiators at CeBIT but we'll have to wait for some more information.

Sign in to follow this