Sign in to follow this  
notoriousbigs

Black CM-Stackers are here!!! (edited)

Will you buy the Black CM-Stacker?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy the Black CM-Stacker?

• I will.
    • I prefer the brush AL look.

Arcey    0

For better feedback add a "vote section" on the CM Stacker

main page and you will get a real good response about a black

one .

It is true that this forum isnt easy to find .

sklbns27    0

Hey bigbadbns if your boss dosn't have enough time to read every post, then how about looking at a picture!?

I just want things to be perfectly clear incase there is some sort of confusion on what this CM Stacker Black case should look like.

sklbns-staker-black-final.jpg

I'm no phototshop master but i think you get the idea.

Greg

hahaha Greg. We already have the Black version but it's not available in US. The Black version will still have the SILVER side bars but black panels. We can't change it.

Arcey    0

OK im soo close to buying this case , now if I could only know ,

IF and WHEN the black will be available ( in Canada ) !

Btw i think the black one with silver side bars is looking as

good as the silver one.

sklbns27    0

:? Damn. Someone back overseas should get working on that all black side bars one! The retail box for the all silver one shows the side bars on the front avaliable in red and blue! Why can't they do black sidebars in the future?

I can see why the all silver one is more popular if you compare it to that silver/black (I call it the CM STINKER) one maybe comming for sale. It's not as cool looking as a solid tone.

I just want a big black server like case that looks professinal around the office. The silver one makes anything not silver in the drive bay stick out. This case could be the Hummer of all computer cases! But with only one color for sale at the moment it's puting off many people i know from buying one. That or we're going to wait till the pirce drops on the all silver one and paint it. Everyone hates painting but if theres no other choce....

N|x    0
Hey bigbadbns if your boss dosn't have enough time to read every post, then how about looking at a picture!?

I just want things to be perfectly clear incase there is some sort of confusion on what this CM Stacker Black case should look like.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-8/8 ... -final.jpg

I'm no phototshop master but i think you get the idea.

Greg

That some comedy there.. :lol::lol:

Would have bought a black if I had the choice...

Basically when I bought it, I still hoped it was black and not silver....

Ooooh well..

btw;have you seen any furniture in silver ? (except some very scifi funky one, I do not know any shop that sell some)

But I can easily find black furniture. And black blend a lot better than silver, and with a case this size it would have been a lot better.

I am more concerned by the lack of avaibility of the 4in1 device in europe than the color now.....(remember, kind of the only thing that makes the Stacker REALLY useful....)

Guest dogin   
Guest dogin

Given the choice at time of purchase, I would have gone with black and that picture confirms it!!! But "ALL" black. PS the 3-4cage works extremely well in other cases. Ordered an extra one for my P4 raid system. Sundial Micro has by far the best price and service!!!!