Sign in to follow this  
notoriousbigs

Black CM-Stackers are here!!! (edited)

Will you buy the Black CM-Stacker?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy the Black CM-Stacker?

• I will.
    • I prefer the brush AL look.

boddah    0

lol, no probably not... but i still want to mount my motherboard upside down, regardless :)

edit: the waiting is killing me... every morning i go to newegg to make sure they still got one in stock... i think its turning into an obsession :shock:

i realize this thread is getting old... but i'm going to have a black stacker sent to the house as soon as tax return money comes in... bout 3-4 weeks. i have no interest in the window tho, because it'll look screwy when i have to put it on the other side of the case upside down for btx configuration. :)
what are you talk about? You can have BTX with your window on the left side and not reversed on the right. In BTX setup for Stacker, you can have your MB to be view from the left or the right.

boddah    0

hey, thanks for clearing that up :) i just assumed you'd have to switch the motherboard tray to the opposite side, yet another reason to get the stacker...

edit: i still dont quite see how i'm going to be able to turn the motherboard upside down and still have it on the right side (looking front-on at the case) of the case... the back panel connectors would be on the inside of the case, no?

edit 2: just to be clear, im talking about mounting an atx socket a in there upside down :)

Evil_Acid    0

so this thing about stacker black side panels,

i do remember coming across the CM stacker chassis with included side panel at some on-line retailers.

will this be the case with the black stacker?

Ice Man    0

I just got my "Silver" Stacker today and it looks awesome. Prior to ordering it i considered the black Stacker as well, but since i couldn`t find a side-window for it, i just got the alu one instead. Im quite happy with my choice though :D

But the Black ones sure do look sweet :mrgreen: