Sign in to follow this  
notoriousbigs

Black CM-Stackers are here!!! (edited)

Will you buy the Black CM-Stacker?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy the Black CM-Stacker?

• I will.
    • I prefer the brush AL look.

Kahobi    0

I'll be painting mine too, though I would have much rather had the option to order a black stacker instead of the brushed aluminum look.

Mr.-h0arst    0

I hope u will offer it in black ... "black is beautifull!" all my cases are black and I want to buy a stacker now but when I know that it will be sell in black I will wait for the black one

:wink:

N|x    0
I hope u will offer it in black ... "black is beautifull!" all my cases are black and I want to buy a stacker now but when I know that it will be sell in black I will wait for the black one

:wink:

That's about where I stand atm too... :?

Arcey    0
We have it....that's the thing...it's just we need to know if there is going to be a market and people will buy it. When i say people, i mean more than 10.

I think with a case like this the more different color you ' ll introduce

the more you will sell ! The black or silver are sure to end up

top seller.

By the way more pictures of the black one would be

really appreciated.

This is "THE COMPUTER CASE"

sklbns27    0

I've been holding off to buy the CM Stacker case till there is a black one.

I dont like the 80's transformer silver color look of the CM Stacker. The silver on the side pannels and the silver on the front drive bay area are not the same materials so it looks strange when i looked at it up close in the store. The front drive bay sides have a gloss and the metal sides pannels (and rest of the case) have the dull diffused metal look.

I'd think the case would look more stealth if the whole case was plastic coated or the same gloss tone look in black.

N|x    0
I've been holding off to buy the CM Stacker case till there is a black one.

I dont like the 80's transformer silver color look of the CM Stacker. The silver on the side pannels and the silver on the front drive bay area are not the same materials so it looks strange when i looked at it up close in the store. The front drive bay sides have a gloss and the metal sides pannels (and rest of the case) have the dull diffused metal look.

I'd think the case would look more stealth if the whole case was plastic coated or the same gloss tone look in black.

Not quite so sure about plastic coated, but I agree about the case needing more contrast.. The silver fascia around the front of the case should be the only highlight.. That draws attention to the front of the box and then offers a bit more contrast to the overall feel of the CM stacker.. I'm still holding out until a black CM makes it's appearance.. :?