Sign in to follow this  
notoriousbigs

Black CM-Stackers are here!!! (edited)

Will you buy the Black CM-Stacker?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy the Black CM-Stacker?

• I will.
    • I prefer the brush AL look.

We have it....that's the thing...it's just we need to know if there is going to be a market and people will buy it. When i say people, i mean more than 10.

007    0

I dont see why lots of companies think they have to chose either silve ror black... why not just release both at the same time?

Lucy-fer    0

production costs. They've prolly one manufacturing line for the sidepanels and if they need to create two colours, they'll loose money as one colour is less demanded. And what will they do with all these created panels they can't sell?

Don't forget, brands appear, other dissappear. If you don't wanna disappear, you'll have to avoid taking unnecessary risks. I prefer seeing CM takibg the safe side. If demand is there, they'll go for it.

N|x    0
can you also ask about the CM Stacker Side panel as well. just wants to make sure they made black ones as the pics shows.

Werd.. That was the next thing i was going to ask about.. 8):P

JasonJCChan    0

Yes, controlling cost for a company is a very important task, it might make a company to survive or not

as for the color concern, it is good to see some online store forum (but well I'm the team has already searched every single possibilities for these to increase the sales)

everyone that got the silver swears that it will look much better in black, we get silver because this is such a great case to miss even it is silver

after i owning it for a week or so, I already thinking of ways to paint the panels to black, because silver on such a large case make it look....huge compare to black

well these are just my opinion for CM marketing decision team, but one thing I'm sure is, I highly doubt that most people that concern will know the existence of this forum since there is no mention at all in the front page, I know this forum only when I ask for a 3.5" front bezel for my stacker

Yes, controlling cost for a company is a very important task, it might make a company to survive or not

as for the color concern, it is good to see some online store forum (but well I'm the team has already searched every single possibilities for these to increase the sales)

everyone that got the silver swears that it will look much better in black, we get silver because this is such a great case to miss even it is silver

after i owning it for a week or so, I already thinking of ways to paint the panels to black, because silver on such a large case make it look....huge compare to black

well these are just my opinion for CM marketing decision team, but one thing I'm sure is, I highly doubt that most people that concern will know the existence of this forum since there is no mention at all in the front page, I know this forum only when I ask for a 3.5" front bezel for my stacker

The forum is on the front page. I agree with what you said but when we did studies, people prefer brush AL look. We're a company that values customer's idea about what they would buy. Like i said, if there are people buy it, we will carry it.

Like i said earlier, we have both side panel and case in black. If i could prove to my boss there is a big enough number of people that will purchase it, he will carry it.

N|x    0

I think this calls for posting this information to anandtech, HardOCP, and other modding forums. That way word can spread so a greater amount of people can comment and give insight..

I don't think i'm allowed to do that. Mods will delete the post thinking it's a spam. It happened when i was announcing the modding contest.

N|x    0
I don't think i'm allowed to do that. Mods will delete the post thinking it's a spam. It happened when i was announcing the modding contest.

lol.. that sucks.. :?

Jtanczos    0

Actually at first I thought I bought the black one till I noticed they switched the picture and the silver one arrived at my house. I dont really care for the silver look and I guess I will be painting it. I dont think I could afford shipping it back to order a different one at this point.

Just have to figure a way to get a smooth black finish over it. Never had much luck with large metal surfaces.

JT