Sign in to follow this  
notoriousbigs

Black CM-Stackers are here!!! (edited)

Will you buy the Black CM-Stacker?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy the Black CM-Stacker?

• I will.
    • I prefer the brush AL look.

Hydra    0

Do you know if they will get the black side window panel in? If so, I'm definetly ordering one right now!

sklbns27    0
"TotallyWiredtook the risk and ordered mine from cirotech (along wth 16 others so far) they (cirotech) think they are getting approx. 20 so .

Wait so You called Cirotech and they told you 16 of them plus your are sold? Or you ordered 16 black stackers?!?!

Maybe you're planning on building my black Stacker Monolith concept I submitted in the What products would you like to see CM come up with? forum?

sklbns27-stackermono-f.jpg

Also the black window pannel for the stacker sounds like (from bigbadbns) it isn't going to be be out in the US so maybe order one from England or Taiwan? Heck. I guess it's time I buy a dremel for once and DIY.

Hydra    0

Can coolermaster please post a website where the black windows are available if theyre not going to be sold in North America at all? Because If I do get a black stacker, Id really like a window to go with it. :wink:

sklbns27, I have edited my post to remove any confusion, wish I could order 16 stackers, but the choice was......

16 stackers or...... save the money for a new nforce4 SLI mb, 2 x nvidia 6800 pci-e vid. card and an amd64 FX55 cpu.....

sklbns27    0
sklbns27, I have edited my post to remove any confusion, wish I could order 16 stackers, but the choice was......

16 stackers or...... save the money for a new nforce4 SLI mb, 2 x nvidia 6800 pci-e vid. card and an amd64 FX55 cpu.....

hahah. oh yeah. Forgot about the parts!!

I've been waiting so long for this black stacker case that the parts I originaly wanted to build my new computer with are old and out of date now.

Looks like I'll just have to get the latest top of the line parts now! :) Darn!

Mr Woo    0

Any ETA on UK black Stackers? Getting fed up with my old beige box and the spaghetti inside it, I've almost been tempted to buy a silver one bt I know if I do teh black one will come out the next day :lol:

Guess what! Black Stackers are here in the warehouse! Tomorrow we're going to start shipping it to resellers and it's almost sold out. i will post back with a list of resellers who will carry it. :D

Another note, since you guys requested it so much, i will try and see if we could order the side panels too. can't have the black stacker with out the black side panel. :D

Hydra    0

Great! This is so awesome, please post as soon as you know if youre gonna get the windows released in U.S. ! Yup, definetly cant have the black stacker all lonely without the nice window 8)