Sign in to follow this  
notoriousbigs

Black CM-Stackers are here!!! (edited)

Will you buy the Black CM-Stacker?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy the Black CM-Stacker?

• I will.
    • I prefer the brush AL look.

Good news, I was doing my daily search for black cm stacker, and found that circotech is claiming to be shipping black cm stackers on oct. 28. they also ship to canada, I hope this means they will be showing up at more online shops soon! 8)

sklbns27    0
Good news, I was doing my daily search for black cm stacker, and found that circotech is claiming to be shipping black cm stackers on oct. 28. they also ship to canada, I hope this means they will be showing up at more online shops soon! 8)

That place seems kind of strange. For the side panel options. it say "Black Body See Thru Side Window Panel, No Stock(+41)". They are listing stuff that isn't offically coming out (yet?). I'd be question their service if they say the black stacker will be in by the 28th.

I can't find any other shops but the old ones that messed up on listing the silver one.

bt0316    0

I want a black stacker too! I am going to jack one from the warehouse haha. :twisted: J/K about the second sentence.

Hope my mangager Lucy won't see this hehe.... :lol:

Yes that is strange, but they are listed in Coolermasters site, and I already ordered a silver case that was being advertised as black about 2 months ago, and sent it back. So I'll be waiting for more shops to be offering the black version, and phoning to verify its for real. I did do some measuring on the stacker before sending it back and the round side vent looks like it may accomodate a 11.5" round window kit, has anyone tried this yet? :?

Hydra    0

Hmmm that site that says they're getting the black stacker in on the 28th seems rather questionable... I have ordered 3 CM Stackers, all with symmetrical outward dents on the top, is it safe to assume there will be no dents at all on the black stacker? I really really hope the U.S. gets the black window in too... I dont know what I will do without it :cry: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET US THE WINDOW :lol:

Mr. Miyagi    2

There will be no dents in the black Stacker, but for some reason, there are a few silver Stackers that still have dents, mostly from Newegg.

Hydra    0

Yup, got all of them from Newegg, theyre all revision 2 cases also, with the plastic 80 mm fan mount on the mesh side panel. Ah well, that's great news about the black stacker! What material will the top and sides be made of? Because if the top panel is the same material as the Silver Stacker, wouldn't it still be prone to dents? Now, I need to find out about getting a black stacker side panel window 8)

well my logistic manager just told me that the black CM stacker will be in the warehouse tomorrow. Reseller will get it within the week.

Great news bigbadbns... took the risk and ordered mine from cirotech (along wth 16 other peep so far.. according to the sales clerk) they (cirotech) think they are getting approx. 20 so I hope they do...

Time now to sit back and and experience some marketing cognitive dissonance on a product I haven't even received/bought yet.

Edited to remove the confusion of whether or not "I" ordered 16 stackers.