Sign in to follow this  
notoriousbigs

Black CM-Stackers are here!!! (edited)

Will you buy the Black CM-Stacker?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy the Black CM-Stacker?

• I will.
    • I prefer the brush AL look.

Hey All... noob in the house.

Was just about to order the silver CM Stacker from newegg when I stumbled across the CM forums... glad I did...

Other vote for the Black CM Stacker.... any news when it might clear customs and reach the stores?

It's also not good news about the black clear side panel either....what's up with that? will they be available anywhere? (Uk? Australia?)

As far as Australia, you could contact HQ directly. HQ handles Australia so you don't have to go through UK or US. THe date i posted here is for US/Canada/Mexico ONLY. :D Plus since you're in Australia, you could get the side panel from them too. Only US/Canada/Mexico are having problem with the side panel.

Tx for the replies....

Actually I am a Kiwi (New Zealander) but I live in Michigan. USA but I have family in the U.K and Australia (hence the question about UK and Australia)

Well that brief look into my life was bought to you compliments of CoolerMaster...the company that will bring the black window over to the U.S to make everyone happy... you want everyone to be happy don't you?

sklbns27    0

Damn it's 15 min till the day is over and I just noticed it's October 20th!!!!!

Sooo.. where's the Black Stacker!?!?! The wait came by pretty fast from July. Can't find any shops online with it listed yet. :cry:

Mr. Miyagi    2
Bad news guys...I just got the word from my Logistic Manager that US Custom is holding the Black Stacker for X-Ray. It doesn't take long to do it but we do not know when they're going to do it. The October 20th isn't a guarantee date anymore.

FrOz3N    0

:shock:

Hi, im new in here :)

What's about X-Ray?

I want to buy a black stacker since i know there will be one, but even it's on the coolermaster.de page, i only could find 1 onlineshop in Germany with the information the black stacker is "ordered".

No dates or sth. else :/

I want to get it now... so is there any date when the Bl.St. will be available in Germany?

Otherwise I had to think about the silverish one :roll: but I prefer the black much more.

I know it would matter the sales officer if he sells a black or silver one...

Black Stacker is still being held up at custom. Those bastards! haha well even if it gets here today, it will take approx. 1 week to get to reseller. I have posted this earlier in this thread.