Sign in to follow this  
Rychiar

Coolermaster ATC-410-SX1 Hybrid Aluminum Chassis!!

Rychiar    0

....I just saw a Pre-Built PC company called SavRow that Cooler Master lets use these cases. They are insane! Whole cases is chrome finished inside and out!

C'mon Cooler Master. You got to release something like that!!

NV-man    0

I know your pain, I also desperately want Cooler Master to bring back their entire ATC/ATCS line, but sadly that's not going to happen. Personally I think that the problem maybe that Cooler master doesn't have the right over those cases as they were designed by ATCS which went out of business in 2003. All the former ATCS engineers I think are now mostly at Silverstone.

Rychiar    0

Well, the case that the company mentioned above is still using this case. So whats the deal on it? Supposedly Cooler Master allows them to use it.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

probabbly the only rackmout/pedestal case in existence. what a case tho. and chroming the finish costs about £200 so its very expensive and is hidden in costs of a system

osy    0

I use this case and have found it to be very good. The only problem is finding a aluminium 5 1/4 to 3 1/2 adapter to suit the hci of the 550 psu. It looks bad at the moment as the one i use is plastic and Coolermaster will not supply one.